Are you an up-and-coming artist? Do you want your art to be seen? Do you care about a good cause?
Raksha is happy to invite you to our second annual Women’s Empowerment Art Show, and we want art from YOU!
This year’s art show is entitled “I Believe: Stories of Strength.”
This year, we honor survivors. Through art, we pay tribute to their stories, their strength and their tremendous courage and perseverance.
We welcome you to create art that highlights these values, We further encourage you to use your artistic expression to pay your own homage to survivors, be they friends, family, strangers or even yourself.
• No more than 2 pieces per artist
• Canvas and framed work as well as small sculptures accepted
• Non-scuplture pieces must be no larger than 24×36 and must be ready to hang
• All entries must relate to the theme of the art show.
• Nudity allowed, but works depicting sexual acts will not be accepted
• Blood, gore, or other violent works will not be accepted
• Works that may be triggering or traumatizing to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and/or child abuse will not be accepted
• Artists must be at least 18 years of age
• Artists must be local to the Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas
TO SUBMIT, PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
All entries must be in by March 4th, 2019 at 11:59pm.
We will not be taking commissions from the sale of art, but a small hanging fee may apply. Artists are welcome to donate proceeds to Raksha.
This art show is sponsored by Chopstix for Charity.