VOLUNTEER WITH RAKSHA!
Click to download Volunteer Application Form (Word)
Click to download Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
Volunteers are an important part of our work here at Raksha. We are always looking for volunteers who have a passion for working to reduce domestic violence and other forms of oppression in our community. If you are reliable, flexible, and passionate about our work we would love to work with you!
- Administrative Volunteers – This volunteer position includes filing, copying, and assisting Raksha’s staff with administrative tasks.
- Children’s Program Volunteer – Assist with children’s support group and work alongside Raksha counselors. This volunteer position requires an interview, background check, and work with Raksha one Saturday a month and a minimum commitment of 1 year.
- Grant Writing Volunteer – Share your development experience and expertise with the Raksha staff! Previous grant writing experience required.
- Outreach Volunteers – Help spread the word about Raksha! Outreach volunteers assist Raksha by informing the community about our work, publicizing events, and reaching out to leaders in the community.
- Resource Management Volunteers – Raksha receives hundreds of donations each year. Volunteers will assist with organizing and coordinating donations of all shapes and sizes.
- Professional Volunteers -
If you are a legal or medical professional or a therapist and would like use your skills to stop violence in our communities, Raksha would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities above please fill out our volunteer application and email it, along with any questions you may have, to [email protected].